Monday, April 28, 2014

Give Me Some Shugar


I am so excited to have had the chance to write for another blog this week! The beautiful Carmen of the blog Shugar Love, provided the opportunity for me to do so. Staying within the theme of her blog, I decided to write about love...well sort of. It is more about finding the perfect outfit to wear on a date, or first date if you'd like. I created two outfits, here's a sneak peek of the first one!

Do make your way to Shugar Love blog to see the other outfit option I created with the same color pallete, and blouse. Follow Carmen's blog, you will definitely be inspired to love a little more everyday!


                                                                  Much Love,
                                                                            Tania
SHARE:
© Inspire My Fancy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig