Friday, June 13, 2014

Kate Spade: Pretty Geo Rings


A love for design is something that is hard to speek of, because how do you describe that?  What is design? I would simply say, “It is the way you put things together in a purposeful way.” Well anything, whether it is colors, shapes, lines, or objects. 

My heart sings whenever I come across a geometric design of some sort. I find it so interesting. I could speek about this subject for hours, but instead I will share with you my current favorite geometric rings. They were a gift from my lovely sister, who knows me so well.  
AHHHH! I adore them. 



If you like, you can purchase them here now on sale, or here

XO, 
     Tania

                               









SHARE:
© Inspire My Fancy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig