I must say that one of the reasons that I started blogging was because I love to write. Most of all I want to inspire and be inspired by others. Needless to say, I was happily surprised when I found out that I was nominated for this award here. Thanks to my dear fellow blogger Nerline of Chic From Hair 2 Toe blog. She has nominated me for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award! I'm happy to kindly accept the award. :))
Here are the rules!
1. Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5. Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Seven Facts About Me
1. I work as a Behavior Interventionist with kids in schools, and homes in the L.A. area.
2. Growing up, I would dream of becoming a teacher, a writer, a poet, a fashion designer, and Marine Biologist.
3. I entered college as an English Major, but graduated with a degree in Liberal Studies, and a Minor in Psychology.
4. Design and Fashion make my heart sing.
5. I love working with kids and families.
6. My number one wish is to have a positive impact in the lives of others in this life time.
7. I am hoping to earn a degree in Graphic Design as a side gig, if I'm good at it maybe a career change!
My Inspiring Nominees
It's always fun to share a little bit more about myself, and learn a bit more about other fellow bloggers. So, thank you to all for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts with me. It makes me happy to connect with everyone about fashion, life, beauty, art, and anything that inspires me.